If you have a passion for research based, high quality early education that minimizes the achievement gap for at-risk children within inspiring facilities and alongside talented staff, you will have a successful and rewarding career at Tulsa Educare, Inc. We provide competitive pay and generous benefits. Below is a list of current opportunities for talented candidates.
Apply using our online application here.
Mental Health Specialist
- Under clinical supervision and within agency policy and clinical standards, provide direct counseling and therapy services producing optimal outcomes to a designated population.
- Follow up on all assigned mental health referrals and work with parents, children, and staff to provide classroom recommendations and interventions.
- Provide classroom strategies, individual treatment, and continued monitoring of client(s) as needed.
- Develop measurable outcomes, treatment goals, treatment plans, and after-care plans.
- Promote parental involvement in school through home visits, advocacy, therapy, and parent skill-building groups.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field and approved to be under licensure or already licensed (LMFT, LPC, and LCSW). Knowledge and experience in early childhood mental health, individual, group, and family therapy. Bilingual (Spanish-English) is a plus.
Master Teacher-Mentor Coach (Infant/Toddler)
- Plans and coordinates the developmental program through training, mentoring and supervision of classroom staff.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement the following: Education & Disabilities Content Area, Performance Standards 1304.21 and 1306.
- The Master Teacher facilitates full and effective implementation of Educare’s Core Features and evidence-based instructional practices by providing education staff with instructional leadership through the design, delivery and coordination of intensive professional development, education program development and improvement.
- Outcomes of the Master Teacher’s work include exemplary early learning classroom quality, teacher-child interactions, and retention of staff.
- At least ten years of classroom experience is required in addition, qualified candidates must meet at least one of the position requirements listed below:
- Minimum of one year of management experience with a master’s degree in early childhood education, child development, special education, family relations/child development or a closely related education-based discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years tenure with Tulsa Educare,Inc. and a minimum of one year of management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years of external experience as a site director.
- PITC Infant/Toddler Certification preferred and knowledge of Conscious Discipline and Teaching Strategies. Interrater (Teaching Strategies) and CLASS reliability credentials preferred; or will commit to become Interrater reliable in Teaching Strategies as well as CLASS reliable within one year of employment.
- Assist the Lead Teacher and other classroom staff in planning and providing a stimulating and comprehensive learning environment for infants, toddlers or preschool children.
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development, or Associate Degree in Family Relations/Child Development or a closely related education based discipline with 6 college courses that equal 18 credit hours in Early Childhood Education.
- One year of Early Childhood Education experience is required. One year
teaching in an ECE classroom is preferred
Teacher Assistant (Infant/Toddler)
- Assist the Lead Teacher and other classroom staff in planning and providing a stimulating and comprehensive learning environment for infants and toddlers.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (with appropriate endorsement) or an I/T Certificate of Mastery in addition to High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year of experience in Early Childhood Education required.
Part Time Infant/Toddler Teacher Assistant
Assists teachers in planning and providing a stimulating and comprehensive learning environment for infants and toddlers. Performs activities meeting federal Early Head Start and Head Start Performances and related educational standards. An Infant/Toddler CDA or Certificate of Mastery is a requirement for this position. 1 year Early Childhood Education experience preferred.
Positions are either 8 AM to 12 PM or 12 PM to 5 PM – 25 hours per week maximum.
*Please be prepared to send a copy of I/T CDA or Certificate of Mastery
Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child? Do you want to teach them important skills that will last a lifetime? If so, please apply today to join our team of stellar substitutes! Generous pay, based on qualifications and we will TRAIN you on the job too! Early childhood experience is a plus, but not necessary. Must satisfactorily pass a background check and fingerprint screening. Must have current CPR certification and Food Handlers permit.
Required education: High school or equivalent
To review and complete an application to email or fax in, Click Here. Completed application and resume can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 918.508.2260.
All questions regarding these open positions should be directed to the Human Resources department at 918.508.2253.